Join FOCAL now! FOCAL Membership Application
About FOCAL Membership
Membership in the Federation of Child Care Centers of Alabama links you to an active network of child care providers, parents, child advocates, teachers, and community leaders who are committed to improving the child care delivery system in Alabama for the well being of children, working families, and communities. FOCAL members serve children in their homes and in child care centers. They attend meetings and serve on committees discussing early education policy and funding. They advocate in their local communities and at the State House for laws and budgets that make quality child care accessible and affordable for Alabama’s children.
FOCAL members enjoy special benefits:
- Discounted training fees and advance notice for regional and annual meetings.
- DHR approved credit toward State Minimum Standards training requirements.
- Quarterly newsletters with training announcements, provider news and networking, and FOCAL projects and programs.
- Free leadership training opportunities with Alabama Organizing Project.
- Policy alerts with up-to-date information on child care policy issues and legislative action.
- Limited technical assistance and support from FOCAL staff (child care facilities).
- Affiliation with a professional child care organization, required for CDA certification.
- Ability to vote for FOCAL Board of Directors and officers.
- Membership in a successful child advocacy organization that is regionally, nationally, and internationally recognized and respected.
Become a FOCAL Member or Supporter today!